Start Your New Life!
My unique idea is to help you find your own way to be fit without the torture of boring diets and exercises you can’t stand.</span
I will coach you to ENJOY getting fit because it’s the only way you can be fit once and for all!
You will get a habit of having fun building yourself up, enjoying yourself and appreciating every single win.
What you get:
- Custom tailored workout program
- A blueprint to effective nutrition
- Independence from any equipment
- Special detox program
- Mindset tune up
- Weekly progress review and program corrections
- Online support
- Constant motivation and fitness hacks
- Newsletters, challenges, recipes and community access
Tips & Articles
I am constantly writing new content for you to stay tuned and learn all about new fitness hacks, find new sources of motivation and get inspired!
- Getting back on track
So you took a break from your fitness routine this summer. You ate, you drank, you relaxed, and ate some more.
Well, now it’s time to face the music.
As you look in the mirror after a summer of less-than-healthy eating… Your body is puffy and bloated. Your joints are achy. Your clothes feel tight.
Maybe you are feeling that way right now.
Here’s how to get you back on the fitness fast track.
1) Find Your Focus
Summer happened. You ate things from the “never eat these” list, you drank more that you should have…but now it’s over.
Draw a line in the sand. You’re back now so the bad eating stops now.
If you’re serious about your fitness goals, then the past few weeks were the exception, and not the rule. Don’t beat yourself up for letting loose. Simply get back up, dust yourself off and get focused.
2) Get Hydrated
While summer days can take on many forms, the end result is most often dehydration and water retention. The only way to restore your balance is to get hydrated.
Your first priority in getting back on track is to drink plenty of water throughout the day. Start with a tall glass of water in the morning, and carry a water bottle with you to sip throughout the day.
Don’t add any artificial sweeteners or stimulants to your water – these will sabotage your hydration efforts. For flavor, add sliced fresh fruit, herbs or vegetables to your water, just like at the spa.
3) Cleanse Your System
For your first few days getting back on track I need you to be extra picky about what you eat. Stick with only whole, real foods like fruits, vegetables and lean meats. Whole, real foods will help to restore balance and block out cravings.
Don’t eat any packaged foods for the next few days. This means no snack foods, processed meat slices, dairy, baked goods or alcohol.
Try the recipe for Creole Chicken and Green Beans below – this is a wonderful, whole food dish.
4) Get Some Rest
As relaxing as summer days are, most end with the feeling of exhaustion. Make catching up on sleep a priority over the next few days.
When your body is low on sleep, it becomes easier to make poor eating choices. You’re also less likely to get back into your workouts if you don’t give your body a chance to rest.
Aim for getting a full 8 hours of sleep each night.
5) Jump Back Into Your Exercise Routine
It’s time to sweat out all those indulgences. So lace up your shoes and put on your favorite gym clothes. When you start your first workout, ease in slowly. Take the time to warm up and stretch your muscles before powering up to a solid 30-minute routine.
I have just the exercise plan for you – one that will not only help you recover from your summer but will help keep you motivated and going strong in the future.
If you haven’t joined yet, now is the perfect time for you to start. Together we will get you to your goals with my results-driven method.
Simply call or email me today to set up your first workout.
- No-fail fat loss plan
Ready for summer? Warmer weather, shorts, tank tops and bathing suits are just around the corner. Are you ready for it? What if you spent the next 30 days dropping excess pounds and getting into better shape before hitting the beach? Then you could ride out the summer months fitter than ever and more likely to eat healthier, indulge less and stick with your workout schedule.
I’ve got just the no-fail fat loss plan to get you there. Follow these 5 steps to transform your body over the next 30 days…
1) Go Gluten Free: Going gluten free for 30 days is such a simple way to accelerate fat loss. Just think of all the extra carbs and calories that you’ll be saving yourself from. And it’s not so bad, once you get used to it. Wrap sandwiches and burgers in lettuce or on top of a pile of greens.
2) Exercise 5x’s Each Week: Take the next 30 days to really focus your efforts in the gym. Train as if you were preparing yourself for an athletic event, with the mindset that each and every workout is important in seeing you through your goal. Make a log of each time that you exercise, noting the duration, intensity and activity.
3) Go Sugar Free: Sugar is the biggest thing holding you back when it comes to dropping fat and getting lean. And not just refined sugar. I’m talking about all sugars. Take the next 30 days to cut out all sweeteners and limit your intake of sweet fruits. This will be hard at first, especially if you have a sweet tooth, but the rapid change in your body is fantastic incentive to keep going.
4) Enjoy Protein and Veggies: Enough about all the things you can’t eat, let’s talk about what you can eat. Your meals should be a variety of protein and veggies. For protein stick with organic, hormone-free meat that has been roasted, baked or grilled. For veggies, avoid starchy veggies like potatoes, and instead stick with an assortment of colorful, fiber-filled veggies.
5) Join My Program: The quickest way to get your body into tip-top shape is to join one of my fitness programs. I’m here to get you into the best shape of your life, with my proven, effective system. Make the commitment now, and together we can make the body of your dreams a reality.
So there you have it, 5 simple steps to transforming your body before summer vacation!
Remember, the next 30 days are going to pass whether you jump on board with a fitness plan or not. So, you’re going to spend the next 30 days simply getting older and more out-of-shape OR you could buckle down and finally make your amazing transformation.
The choice is yours.
I’m here to see you through it all. Call or email now and let’s get started!